My Favorite Bible Verse

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wow! It's been so long since I last posted. So lots has happened since I last posted. I became a teenager on July 12. I moved on June 29. I moved about two and a half hours from where I had lived. But I'm making tons of new friends and they're great! I went to Centrifuge July 8 through July 13 and I had the best time ever! I got so much closer to God and it was one of the best weeks of my life. The only problem was that I wasn't home for my birthday but it ended up being fine. I love my new house. Yesterday in one of our bushes Justin and I found a secret passage. It was like a little hideout! It's awesome here! I'm seeing God's picture through this... Btw, I finally got a Facebook account!!!!!!

Anna:)

P.S. Pray for my dog. He's getting older and hasn't been feeling very good. He's mostly blind and mostly deaf. Btw, my sister got a guinea pig!


                                             My sister Grace and her guinea pig Nibbles.



2 comments: