My Favorite Bible Verse

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012

Please pray for the family of Lane Goodwin. Wednesday night he died surrounded by his family.

I went to a concert two days ago. Royal Tailor, Group 1 Crew, and Britt Nicole were there. I went on the church bus with my youth group. Royal Tailor sang first, followed by Group 1 Crew, and then last but not least was Britt Nicole. I kinda went a little crazy over Royal Tailor. The girl in Group 1 Crew wore her hair puffy. You know, I was disappointed that the guy in Group 1 Crew didn't wear his hair puffy too. Then, last but not least, there was Britt Nicole -- my favorite singer. I almost got teary-eyed when Britt Nicole sang "Gold" at the end of the concert. Almost. That was the best concert that I have ever been to. Anyway, I'll try to post again soon!!

Anna:)

No comments:

Post a Comment