My Favorite Bible Verse

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Reasons That I Haven't Posted In A While

Hey everyone,

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. On Friday mom, my sister Grace and I went to Chesterfield, MO. We went to the new American Girl store there. I'd never been to the American Girl store before and I DON'T play with dolls anymore. But it was fun because we ate at the cafe there. Grace bought some stuff for her doll and I got a book. Then we spent the night at a Drury Inn. It was the biggest hotel that I have ever seen!! Then we went to the mall again and went to Justice. Mom bought me and Grace matching shirts that said My Sister is My Bff. We wore them the next day. We were going to maybe go to the Butterfly House but Grace was kinda scared because the bugs would be on her shirt sometimes so we didn't end up doing that. But we went to the gardens where the Butterfly House is. There was a wedding going on there. I was kinda surprised to see that the bride was wearing a short dress-- now there's something you don't see every day. Anyway, I'll post pics of our girl's day as soon as I get them on the computer.


            Anyway, the other reason that I haven't posted in a while is because our phone and internet stopped working!! Okay, maybe I sorta freaked out a little but it finally started working today. We had called the people who work on the phone and internet and two days ago they had said that they'd have it working again today at noon. But it wasn't working at that time. So we called them again and informed them. They said that they had realized that this was a bigger issue and that other people in our area had also lost their phone and internet. So they had to fix one of the main lines. But anyway, it's finally working again so I can finally post on my blog!!

Anna:)

No comments:

Post a Comment