My Favorite Bible Verse

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Hi everybody,

I just got back from tap dance practice. We learned some new steps today and had to do them super fast. But it was fun. Anyway, not much has been going on in my life. I got my hair cut on Friday. My mom did too. Her hair looks super cute. I'm really getting tired of school because it's sooo hard this year. My favorite subject is lunch. Well... lunch isn't exactly a subject I guess but if I had to choose a real subject it would be history. History is the easiest for me. My two least favorite subjects are math and science. Math and science are the two subjects that are especially bugging me. How's school going for you? If its going bad and its hard and you just can't stand it, I totally get it!!

Anna:)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete