My Favorite Bible Verse

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Little Grand Canyon

Yesterday, I went hiking with my cousins and my uncle and aunt. We went to little grand canyon. My great great grandparents had owned that place, but then the government made them sell it to them. Anyway, we went way off the trail and pushed through thorns and stepped over fallen trees until we found the foundation of the house that my great, great grandparents had lived in. I dug through the dirt with my hands and pulled out bricks that had been part of the house. Anyway, there were some really old, dead trees that we just pushed and then well we knocked them down. It was very dangerous sometimes we had to sit down on our bottoms to go down slippery rocks. We ate lunch near the foundation right next to a pond. Remember, nobody ever goes off the trail and we went way off the trail so the place was totally abandoned. We were there for probably about four and a half hours. It was fun. When we got back to my grandma's house I ate about thirty cookies so I had a belly ache that night. :(

Anna:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you were hungry. (Like I am right now.) That sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well not that much cause we had lunch while we stopped at the pond.

    Anna:)

    ReplyDelete