My Favorite Bible Verse

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick Or Treat!!- To The Wrong Person

I know that not all Christians do trick-or-treating, but we do. But we're not allowed to be the scary stuff like ghosts, vampires  zombies, etc. Anyway, I was Red Riding Hood; my sister, Grace, was Princess Peach from Mario Kart Wii; and my brother, Justin, was Sonic the Hedgehog. This was my last year. I do it for the candy anyway, so next year I'll just eat my siblings' candy! :) Anyway, we were trick-or-treating at a certain house in our neighborhood. We went up to the house and some guy with a tie-dyed shirt was standing there and he had on a fake wig. I thought that he was the one handing out the candy and that he lived there and so I said, "trick or treat!!" My siblings did not say it. He just stood there. Silence... By this time I was about to say "hello?" But then some guy came out from inside the house and said to the guy with the fake, puffy hair, "I have three dollars and some amount of quarters (can't remember the exact the amount he said). Then the real guy that lived there gave us some candy and we left. Apparently, some highschoolers were going around asking for donations and that guy with fake, puffy hair was one of them... and I thought that he was gonna give me candy! Embarrassing! Anyway, I ate a bunch of candy and there is still a lot left so it was fun.

Anna:)

No comments:

Post a Comment